Re: ~-web-paths on wuiet

On Sat, Nov 09, 2013 at 05:51:13PM -0800, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Yeah, that's what I proposed back then on IRC the day after the move
> or so. I'll implement it tomorrow evening (hopefully).

The temporary solution is to do the symlink manually, of course. I'll
try to get the more general solution ready, or back down to a simpler in
the next two weeks.

https://buildd.debian.org/tmp/~nomeata/graphs.cgi works for me.

But we still need to find a permanent location for your CGI. Some
filename in /stats/ probably makes sense…

Kind regards
Philipp Kern