Re: Should webapp enable an apache module if needed?

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 03:21:51PM +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
>   Ick.  That, I believe, violates Policy 10.7.  If the user is not
>  permitted to modify it, it is no configuration file, and shouldn't go
>  in /etc.

agreed.  just filed a bug--though keeping the severity to normal.
i don't care about this particular issue enough to get into an
argument with the apache folks (which might happen if i push
the severity), especially since we're going to need a lot of
cooperation from them in drafting this policy.

	sean