Adding provides: for Drupal packages

Hi,

   [ Cc:ing debian-webapps, to get more possible interested people in
     the loop ]

I see with great joy that you are packaging Drupal modules following
the naming scheme I came up with, and presumably using my
dh-make-drupal tool ;-)

I have not yet uploaded my latest changes to Debian (and will probably
revert them if I find a better alternative), but you can fetch them at
http://github.com/gwolf/dh-make-drupal ; what I added since 0.7 is the
generation of a Provides: line for all provided submodules (that is,
for every *.info file inside the module). I am still uncertain whether
this is a good move, as it is not policy-clean (i.e. I'm just
inventing virtual package names), but it works at least for my locally
built packages. What I was thinking about doing is to find where in
Drupal's site are such provides:-equivalents spelt out (as I'm almost
sure a module can point out to what module it requires!)

Anyway - What I want to do is to either find that information or set
up a, say, drupalpkg.debian.net service with this data so that built
modules can properly say "Depends: drupal6-mod-cck" when
something.info includes a dependency on "content".

Any ideas?