Re: Debian tablet computer

Hello,

Le 21/06/2013 01:49, David Prévot a écrit :
Hi Louis,

Le 20/06/2013 03:51, Louis-Maurice De Sousa a écrit :

If I write you today, it's because we are trying to make possible a free
tablet computer for schools.

debian-webapps@ “is used to coordinate the maintenance of web
application packages” [1],

You are right, but web applications are mandatory on a tablet computer. Perhaps some developpers of this list could be interested in helping us.

But from the answers I already had, it seems many work was already done on Plasma-Active project.

maybe debian-embedded@ [2] would fit better.

Already contacted thanks.

You could also contact French speaking Developers [3].

Thank you for the advice, and for your answer.
Have a good day. :-)

--

Cheers,
Louis-Maurice De Sousa