Re: Debian GNU/Interix (Windows 2003 Server R2)?

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Sam Liddicott wrote:
[...]
both [win32 ports] failed because most unix software made unforgivable
presumptions about file system semantics; mainly that you could delete
files that were in-use, and rename open files ontop of other open
files, etc etc.
[...]

Can a new file system (IFS) driver be made to correct this? Or even a
virus scanner like intercepting filter? I'll ask the ReactOS people as
soon as my subscription lets me.

     Drew Daniels
Resume: http://www.boxheap.net/ddaniels/resume.html
P.S.: Please CC me as I'm not subscribe to this list either.