Re: winetricks_0.0+20210206-3_both.changes REJECTED

Hi Thorsten,

Quoting Thorsten Alteholz (2022-01-08 02:00:08)
> according to some comments in the shell script: Winetricks is a package
> manager for Win32 dlls and applications on POSIX.
>
> Can I build such Win32 dlls with tools available in Debian main?
> Can I build the Win32 applications with tools available in Debian main?
>
> I think the answer to both questions is "no", so the main purpose of winetricks
> is to download something that can not be part of Debian main and such the
> package belongs to contrib.

then what is src:gcc-mingw-w64 for if not to build win32 libraries and
executables?

And were do all the .exe and .dll files in packages in main come from if we
cannot build them with tools available in main?

What would you like me to show that can be done exactly?

Thanks!

cheers, josch