Re: The prevailing Debian culture

> > Don't you think it's unfair to the people who are
> helpful, and
> > useful, and who really contribute to the project,
> to force them to put up
> > with that lot?
>
> Anybody who has any trouble dealing with the sort of
> thing you
> describe, is *far* too unstable to be allowed
> anywhere near package
> maintainance, or anything else involving users.

You mean if I don't like competitive environments, If
I'm more into cooperative groups, If I'm not willing
to cope with abuses, trolls and all kind of things,
I'm an unstable person and I should not try to join
Debian? Its good to know before even attempting it.

Kisses,
Miry

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es