Re: Localizing main site?

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 09:17 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > It doesn't look like baz or tla are part of the Mac OSX base. I tried
> > both via bash.

> Whether or not one likes it, these things are *complicated
> stuff*. Very nice revision control systems but bloody hard to setup,
> which a huge learning curve.

Can i suggest darcs as a very nice easy to use (possibly the easiest scm
tool i've ever come across) distributed revision control system? It has
some scalability issues (at the moment, i wouldn't want to store the
entire history of the kernel tree in it, for instance) but it should
perform more than adequately for this task..

Thanks

Rob Taylor