Re: [OT] Women in FOSS bibliography

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Hi Debian Women,
>
> A quick appeal from LinuxChix-land... I'm putting together what I'd like
> to be a completely bibliography into research findings on "women and
> Free Software/Open Source". At the moment I have... well, almost
> nothing. Links and citations would be appreciated, see
> http://www.linuxchix.org/content/docs/research/bibliography

I've finally gotten to the links that people provided! Thanks for that:
Debian Women now dominates that page (or will shortly, linuxchix.org is
now behind a reverse proxy, so my recent changes are probably a few
hours away -- there's meant to be about seven listings there).

Please send me links to any further talks or publications that any of
you make on Women in FLOSS in general, or on women in particular FLOSS
projects, or any that you know of. I really would like to have a central
place for these so that people can use each other's work.

-Mary