Re: Another "Women in Open Source" Session

Em Sex, 2005-08-12 às 18:20 +0200, Jutta Wrage escreveu:
> Am 12.08.2005 um 13:56 schrieb Gustavo Noronha Silva:
>
> > and witnessed some negative reaction to this study on the local
> > linuxchix group.
>
> Did they think, the number was wrong? Or what was the negative
> reaction about?

Basicaly, some people did not like the fact that many women who are on,
for example, Linuxchix groups, were disconsidered.

I argued that the research was probably focused on people who do code,
disconsidering system administrators and the general user population
which indeed seems to have bigger share.

Just wanted to take a look at the researches to confirm that theory.

See ya,

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian:  <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>