Re: debian women: presentation on february 24?

Hi all,
I think we still need someone to give this talk in Brussels. I decide to
copy this e-mail on this list to let you know the reasons that make me
unable to do it.

[]'s
nanda

days that FOSDEM are going to happen, but now I understand that it is
not what you need.

I just moved to Zurich, and I'm planning to leave the city at night on
friday 24th because I just started to work, and I will have one full
week out of office to organize my new place in middle of march. For this
reason I think it would not be possible for me to do that on 24th.

I really sorry for this misunderstanding, and if there is something else
I can do to help you, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Fernanda G Weiden