Re: fedora women founded

Me don't like fedora... lets DoS them! ;)
(Joke in very poor taste with reference to the attack on goddess calendar)

This is great. Maybe it will catch on and spread to several of the major distros. Women in Linux is still fairly invisible. I have a link to the DW website in my signature on a couple of forums and every now and again I get PMs saying "Hey, I didn't know there was such thing as DW. I just e-mailed it to my wife/ daughter/ nice..."

Tina

Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Hi!

It seems that debian women is such a great idea, that other projects do
something similar:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Women?action=show&redirect=FedoraWomen

Yours sincerely,
 Alexander