Questions about DDTP

Hello.

I just joined DDTP team but I have some doubts not related to technical
procedures.

The first description I tried to contribute with, was Aptitude and I found
some "jokes" there: "aptitude is also Y2K-compliant, non-fattening,
naturally cleansing, and housebroken". I really felt I should report that
as a "bug" because that paragraph doesn't help users to understand what
Aptitude is, but I guess this is part of the culture here. The thing is I
felt lost and frustrated, 'cause I really care about bringing new users to
Free Software, helping them to become more than users and I think that
kind of things don't contribute at all. Am I completely wrong about this?
Should I just go and look for another description to translate?

Carolina

http://www.piensalibre.net
Usuaria Gnu/Linux 447868