Re: www.debian.org Web Design

Raúl Fuenzalida:

> Well.. I made some drafts, three pages, very simple. I would like you to see
> them:

> http://www.lancer2.tie.cl/index.html

Wow. Very nice indeed! Just one minor problem: It is using a fixed
window width, which means that I either get a horizontal scroll bar, or
wasted space around the page. The left-hand column should probably be
fixed-width, but the text column should allow to resize as needed.

Also, if we go for having the logo like that (which is nice), we should
probably switch to use the official logotype, and not the open one.

--
\\// Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/