Re: How to join the Alioth webwml project - proposal for changing

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 01, 2011 at 08:14:39PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

Good to see it updated.

As for updated section as follows:
> If you already know <a href="$(DEVEL)/website/desc#help">how to help</a>, and
> have provided enough patches that have been accepted by the web team or a
> localization team, you could obtain write access to the website: please <a
> href="https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=1135";>request
> href="https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php";>create an Alioth
> account</a>, if you don't already have one).

When https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=1135 is
accessed, "You must send a comment to the administrators:" comes up.

I wonder if it is good idea to ask people to list references to "enough
patches that have been accepted by the web team" by listing
lists.debian.org URLs.  Although check can be done by admin using
googling on our web site, I think burden of proof should be on the
person joining.  So ...

> href="https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=1135";>request
> citing such previous contributions as the URL references to the
> listed in the commemt box.
> (you will have to <a
> href="https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php";>create an Alioth
> account</a>, if you don't already have one).

I was thinking to update similar change to the
http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs

Any thoght?

Osamu