On packages.debian.org, recently updated packages frequently have a broken link (404) for "Debian Changelog"

A recent example: https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/linux-image-3.2.0-4-amd64

I've noticed this a number of other times, when I attempt to review the changelog on the website before upgrading. I know that I can view the changelog from the apt server directly, but it's often nice to be able to browse it on the website.

Not a major issue, of course, and I'm incredibly grateful for all the work that goes into debian.org! I just wonder if there's some way to automate updating the Debian ChangeLog link on a package's page directly from the updated package itself?

Thanks for all that you do, I (and many others!) have profound respect for it, even if it seems inglorious at times!

- David Z