Re: Package missing Python 3 GPIO module for Raspberry P

On 2014-07-09 8:48, Preben Borg wrote:
You seems to be missing content at this link:

https://packages.debian.org/stable/python3-rpi.gpio [1]

It schould contain:

		1452
		python3-rpi.gpio [2]
 		85
		0.5.5-1
Python 3 GPIO module for Raspberry Pi

It's not missing - there's no such package in any Debian release, so there's no reason there would be one listed on packages.debian.org.

I'm having tremendously problems upgrading python3 on my Raspberry PI
- so now my Sun-logger is not working because all USB devices will not
apply.

If you're having problems due to a python3-rpi.gpio package, I'm afraid you'll need to contact whoever you got that package from.

Regards,

Adam