Re: Validation log and navbar.inc problem

Hi Lev,

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 09:34:15PM +0500, Lev Lamberov wrote:
>    So, how to handle navbar.inc? Should I just copy it, or
>    copy-and-translate? Will ordinary translation-check header be enough to
>    catch changes in English navbar.inc? Or Makefile should be somehow
>    changed?

First, thanks for your speedy work on translating these pages. Sorry I've
been making some unfriendly changes as I put them together, I'll be trying
to make cleaner changes for translators in future.

My idea for that file is that it would be copied and translated. If that
works for you, you can also add a comment in the navbar.inc or the Makefile
in the English version for other translators to find.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl@fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me