Learning to Code - Which Language to Learn?

Hi Debian,

I see you've recommended Code.org to your visitors so I thought you might be interested in our infographic which provides a visual overview of the main programming languages and possible benefits of learning each one to help people make an informed decision. Please take a look at the resource here - http://wiht.link/learncodeguide

I wondered if you’d consider including this (or a reference to it) alongside the other resources on this page? - http://planet.debian.org/deriv/

I’d welcome your thoughts on our work and do let me know if you have any questions.

If you’d rather not hear from me again, just drop me an email and I’ll be sure to take you off of my list.

All the best,
Mike