Re: Typo on a website

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 5:20 AM, Marko Tikvić wrote:

> I was browsing through "What's new in Debian 9" page and I've noticed that
> on the first line under "Supported architectures" it says "Debian 8" instead
> of "Debian 9" so I just wanted to let you guys know about it.

Thanks for the report. The release notes are maintained by the Debian
documentation team and are only automatically copied into the website.
I've created a patch and submitted it to the documentation team in
this bug report:

https://bugs.debian.org/827436

In case you want to help out more with the release notes, please check
out this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/ReleaseNotes

> Take care, you good people. You are doing an amazing job! Thank you!

Thanks, if you want to help out with the website, check out this page:

https://www.debian.org/devel/website/

--
bye,
pabs