Women in Tech Global Conference 2023 Community Partnership Invitation

Hi Debian Women​,

I wanted to reach out and follow up on my previous emails to ensure they were received.

I am writing to discuss a potential partnership between your community and WomenTech Global Conference 2023, May 9-12. As the largest virtual conference for women in tech and minorities, our aim is to unite 100,000 women in tech and minorities.

We believe that a partnership with your community would be mutually beneficial, and we would be honored to have you join us. You may review the proposal here. We would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you for considering this proposal, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Jasmin

WomenTech​ Support Team​