Re: update entries of debian(ports) architectures on page

Hi,

在 2023-08-26星期六的 12:22 +0800,Bo YU写道:
> Hi,
>
> Maybe you have know the news loong64 has be added into debian-ports[0]
> but I noticed the page does not to be refreshed for loong64, like:
> https://packages.debian.org/unstable/cgit
>
> So could you have a look at this?
>
> BR,
> Bo
>
> BTW,
> I am not sure this is right place to ask or not because I see
>
> ```
> report bug of the site please send mail to debian-www@lists.debian.org
> ```
> [0]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2023/08/msg00000.html

Ping, anyone?

BTW, in the past 6 years I never really know how to get changes merged and deployed on
packages.debian.org. Anyone can help or point me to some guidance documentations?
I also have some submitted Merged Requests at
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/packages/-/merge_requests and no one is reviewing
them in the last 5 months.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang