Re: Question about FontPath

Seth Arnold wrote:

> All the same, no crash. No hang.

As I said, I can't reproduce it now either. It used to happen every time for
me with phase2v20, but only with a 2.4.0-test9 kernel. Not with 2.2.17.
(Those were the only two kernel versions I had installed. I didn't try any
of the X packages between phase2v20 and v29 because they were appearing
faster than I could download them. :-)

If there was a bug I guess it's either dead now, or it's gone into hiding.

I still can't get Xnest to work, though. It crashes instantly for me,
possibly somewhere in AddScreen(). Is anyone else seeing that?

Torbjörn Andersson