Re: Problems starting X,v.4.0.3

Whirrrrr.... your brain _was_ on then.  I thought you said that you hadn't
installed xfonts-base.  Must be because we're both conversing in second or
third languages.

How was your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 created (i.e. debconf, xf86config,
magic?).  Maybe you can attach your XFree86.log.  Also the output of "dpkg
--list | grep 4.0.3" would probably help.

--
charl p. botha      | computer graphics and cad/cam
http://cpbotha.net/ | http://www.cg.its.tudelft.nl/