Re: xfree86 in sid

Phil Dibowitz wrote:
XFree86 was working fine when I was using testing, but I recently upgraded one of my boxes to sid, and since then I've had this issue. So I'm relatively sure my XFree86Config-4 is fine.

I have solves this issue. It seems that the driver is supposed to be "s3virge" since some point in time and "s3" no longer works... I'm not sure if it was ever supposed to work, but it doesn't matter no, cause everything's workin'. Thanks.

--
Phil Dibowitz                             phil@ipom.com
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica

 - Benjamin Franklin, 1759