Re: X Strike Force SVN commit: rev 195 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

>> On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 07:30:37AM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Admin wrote:
>> >  - xlibs-pic package rename to xlibs-pic-dev
>> >  - add xlibs-pic-dev entry into debian/control
>> >  - piclib_support.diff reintegrate as
>> >    909_debian_piclib_support.diff
>> >  - update patch #003
>> >    disable StaticNeedsPicForShared to compile
>> >    normal static library without PIC flag
>> >  - adapt #004 above change
>> >  - update MANIFEST.{alpha,i386,sparc}

>> Hmm, I've got a few MANIFESTs to update tonight - hurd-i386, ia64, that
>> sort of thing. Tomorrow, I suspect. s390, too. Yay.

 I'm not planning a work which needs MANIFEST update for a while.

 And,  I'm currently building the current (svn rev 195)
branches/4.3.0/sid/debian on m68k. So perhaps (if it is not failed)
I can provide MANIFEST.m68k.

 My hppa station stop to work since last monday...I can not enough time
to repair it. I'll repair it as soon as possible sorry...

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>, <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>