4.3.0-0pre1vX roadmap

Hi all,
Sorry for my absence lately - I'm now in a different city, and my RSI
has been really bad (I was planning to send this yesterday, but I was
down to hunt-and-peck with one finger from each hand).

Anyway, here's my roadap for 4.3.0-0pre1vX. AFAICS, it should be ready
to go as soon as we make the patches and stuff apply cleanly, which I'll
try to do now.

pre1v1:
  * Must built on at least 80% of sid architectures (done).
  * Iron out GL/GLU weak deps bug (done).
  * Have dexconf make backups, etc (done?).
  * Must upgrade cleanly from 4.2.x (done).

pre1v2:
  * Merge Sven Luther's SDK stuff.
  * Build on at least 90% of sid architectures (done).
  * Import Savage driver 1.1.27t (done).
  * Import SiS driver from HEAD (done).
  * Reap BTS for unapplied patches.

pre1v3: