Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 795 - in people/rmh: . upstream

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 05:31:44PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Author: rmh
> Date: 2003-11-25 17:31:42 -0500 (Tue, 25 Nov 2003)
> New Revision: 795
>
> Added:
>    people/rmh/upstream/
>    people/rmh/upstream/config.diff
>    people/rmh/upstream/xdm.diff
>    people/rmh/upstream/xload.diff
>    people/rmh/upstream/xserver.diff
>    people/rmh/upstream/xterm.diff
> Log:
>
> people/rmh/upstream: Patches merged into upstream.

Branden, I'd like to start integrating these patches in the debian/patches/\
000_stolen_from_HEAD_*.diff hierrachy.

Please have a quick look at the patches in people/rmh directory. Should I just
remove the first hunk (upstream tags) to get them apply, or bring the whole
updates into the diff?

Asides some comments and the $Id line, is there anything else I should take
into consideration?

Is branches/4.3.0/sid the proper place to apply this?

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)