Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r651 - trunk/debian

El Domingo, 2 de Octubre de 2005 13:06, Julien Cristau escribió:
> On Sun, Oct  2, 2005 at 06:00:51 -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin
wrote:
> > Author: ender
> > Date: 2005-10-02 06:00:43 -0500 (Sun, 02 Oct 2005)
> > New Revision: 651
> >
> > Modified:
> >    trunk/debian/changelog
> >    trunk/debian/control
> > Log:
> > debian/control: Changed xutils' dependency on ssh to ssh-server and
> > ssh-client. ssh is not longer a package, now that openssh splitted in
> > two.
>
> Hi ender,
>
> the new ssh packages are named "openssh-client" and "openssh-server",
> shouldn't you use these names instead of ssh-client and ssh-server?

	No. openssh-client Provides: ssh-client (and the same for -server). There
could be installed openssh-client or openssh-krb5-client or whatever, and all
of them should provide ssh-client. ssh-client is a virtual package, and we
have to Suggest a virtual package, not a transitional package.

> Besides, the ssh package still exists in etch.

	Obviously, as it is a transitional package, that one will vanish.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- Kyle, all those times I said you were a dumb, stupid Jew,
  well, I was wrong, you're not a Jew.