Sorry For the Delay

Good day,

I am very sorry for the delay in contacting you, i  have not been available
for sometime now. I wish to inform you that i have arranged your ATM MASTER
CARD with a value of $500,000.00 USD to be delivered to you via Fedex Shipping
Agency in Nigeria. i packaged the ATM MASTER CARD inside a magazine where
nobody will notice the content.

Please be informed that the shipping and insurance  fees have been paid, but i
was informed by the Fedex delivery officer that the parcel had incured 2weeks
demurrage of  $238.00 USD  due to the fact that i could not provide your
valid  address for  the parcel delivery.Also the airway bill have not been
issued for same reason.

I am sorry to inform you that you just have to pay the cost of demurrage to
enable them delivery your parcel to you.

You will need to quote the parcel Nunber (PNL0972-NG ) and shipment code (
FSAC/FRN/9856) when contacting them to enable them issue you the Airway bill
payment receipt for the said parcel

Contact Mr. Ashley Mullins {Fedex Shipping Officer }
E-mail: fedx_dispatchdept@administrativos.com
Tel: +234-705-958-8977

Regards,
Amanda Thompson.