Cross-references, libx11

Hi,

Gaetan has worked on making it possible to have crossreferences in X's
documentation; we've also discussed shipping XML files, which we
currently don't do (yet). I think a good summary would be:

  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg.devel/20537

I'll probably look into shipping those XML files in the upcoming weeks
(I don't think there's any kind of urgency).

As for libx11, I'm about to upload a new package with crossreferences
enabled at build-time, but without shipping those files yet. Just
writing this mail to say it's not an error. Switching libx11 to
--fail-missing to make sure we don't miss any new file is on my todo
as well.

KiBi.