Major Dependency Bug in xfce4-panel-profiles

Hello,
Some time ago I filed a bug report on the xfce4-panel-profiles
package, and have received no response. The package installs, but does
not run, because python3-psutil is not present. This renders the
package installable but unusable on systems that do not already have
this package installed. I would humbly ask that the dependencies be
adjusted so that the package has all of the needed dependencies upon
installation.

Thank you,
John Faulk