Re: It's working

Hi,

	OOooooooh, Perl. I volunteer. It'll take my mind off what C++
 is doing to it ;-) I guess you mean to get the information from the
 user, asking questions as needed about types and urns.

	For the ftp sites, one may even grab data from a well known
 set of sites with mirror data and parse that. we should talk about
 this in detail, but it is 2:14 am, and I am getting quite sleepy.

	manoj
--
 The first rule of intelligent tinkering is to save all the
 parts. Paul Erlich