Re: It's working

Okay, cool, bold :> But it doesn't understand mirror yet and will not by
the time we release it. [doesn't do FTP yet, but that is a short perl
script I think]

Ack,

 URL [http://llug.sep.bnl.gov/debian]:

 Please give the distribution tag to get or a path to the
 package file ending in a /. The distribution
 tags are typically something like: stable unstable frozen

 Distribution [stable]: hamm/hamm/binary-i386/
Exiting subroutine via last at ././s line 164, <STDIN> chunk 2 (#1)

    (W) You are exiting a subroutine by unconventional means, such as
    a goto, or a loop control statement.

Other than that it looks good, I might add a comment above 'would you like
to add another source' explaining that this is used for getting non-us,
and maybe change the default prompts to reflect that.
[deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/binary-i386/
de.debian.org doesn't have dists implemented yet]

I assume the defaults will be pared out of the file eventualy? (Wew, that
is quite the length of perl!) - why the dpkg
--print-installation-architecture, it shouldn't be needed..

I think we can chuck this stuff into cvs in methods/dselect, seems
fitting, I'll put your script in there (setup) and the other files dselect
will want.

Jason