libapt-pkg interface change

After getting the latest (0.3.6) version of apt, I find that gnome-apt
will not compile.  It gives the following (truncated) error:

cache.cc: In method `bool GAptCacheFile::Install()':
cache.cc:697: no matching function for call to `pkgAcquire::Item::Describe ()'

Looking at the libapt-pkg headers, it appears that the Describe() function
has been replaced with DescURI().  Replacing this in the gnome-apt source
seems to work, but I can't really test the call to the function because
it lies in an error block that I can't force it to call (easily).

Anyway, I just wanted verification from someone-who-knows that DescURI()
is indeed the replacement for Describe().  It is not listed in the
changelog for libapt-pkg-dev.

TIA,
-Mitch