Re: gnome-apt - a suggestion:

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Ian Stuart wrote:
> I'd like to make a suggestion for the gnome-apt utility:
>
> Could you have an order of display that is similar to dSelect?
> ie: New[subdivided by group]
>     Updated[subdivied by group]
>     UptoDate[subdivided..]
>     UnSelected[Subdi..]

Right, this is much-requested and I will be back on gnome-apt soon. I've
been distracted by writing a Gnome development book, but my final deadline
for that is June 1.

I remember I had some thoughts on how to implement this, but I don't
remember what they were. I assume I'll re-think them before June.
Anyway, in the meantime, patches are welcome. :-) See the gnome-apt
homepage at http://www.debian.org/~hp/gnome-apt.html for info.

Thanks,
Havoc