Re: Compiling Gnome-APT on a fresh Slink box

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Looks similar.

OK, there is no way I can see the gnome-stage-slink packages cause that
error message. gnome-apt uses the correct gnome_init() arguments for a new
gnome-libs. You might have old headers somewhere?

> I *have* used the gnome-stage-slink packages so this doesn't help.

find / -name "gnome.h" just to be sure you don't have an old one if you've
ever compiled Gnome yourself...

Perhaps send me the exact message you get, if it is no longer the same as
the one I quoted...

Havoc