please! :)

Hoi APT TEAM!

Sorry English isn't my native lang. so be patient thx.

I'm very in need of two new switches for apt.

The first one is that shows me the package names (with full
path) that apt wants to download.

And with the second switch: I want apt to look in a specified
directory before any internet action, and look for package files
here, ...

I would use this to go to a place where is FAST internet access
with 10 disks and "help" my modem to upgrade my distribution.

--
...sutongi tti olleh
                                             Fast, cheap, good: pick two.