Re: toppological sorting and datastructures

> Well, we already have generated real reverse dependancies, so I'm
> not sure this is a problem..

Ok. I just thought that using reverse dependencies would add some
complexity...

> I think the last item (during the add to list) is also supposed to
> colour the node black to mark that it is done.

Oh, that was missing in the algorithm that Manoj posted... changes
things a lot :-)

> Heh, just don't expect to see it parsed from the status file. We
> can't actually initiate change, only be ready for it. Until dpkg
> supports it I won't parse it.

Sure, Deity can't implement it alone without dpkg. But still fine that
you're prepared.

Roman