[bcollins@debian.org: Re: [libc6 2.2.5-3]MD5sum is incorrect ?]

----- Forwarded message from Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> -----

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 18:22:36 -0500
From: Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>
To: kristoffer.nordstroem@freesurf.ch
Subject: Re: [libc6 2.2.5-3]MD5sum is incorrect ?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 09:17:18PM +0100, Kristoffer Nordstr?m wrote:
> Hi
> I'm not sure about this and I didn't find
> anything in the bugs, but I can't install the libc6 2.2.5-3
> unstable, because the md5sum is incorrect. It's very weird, that
> the MD5sum of the *deb package is correct.

I'd either suggest redownloading it, or complain to apt authors.

/       Ben Collins    --    Debian GNU/Linux    --    WatchGuard.com      \
`          bcollins@debian.org   --   Ben.Collins@watchguard.com           '

----- End forwarded message -----

I have redownloaded it, it didn't work. I've also installed
the newest apt and installed manually with dpkg -x, it didn't help
either. The MD5Sum of the
libc6_2.2.5-3_i386.deb is correct, but when I try to install
it, it fails because the md5sum gave malformatted output.
Greez
 Kristoffer
--
Kristoffer Nordström     HP: http://members.tripod.de/kristoffer