FUND TRANSFER

FROM THE DESK OF MR Devce Victor
MANAGER BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA,
ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE

ATTN:,

  I hope that this letter will not be a surprise to
you. My name is Mr Devce Victor. I am the manager of
Bill and Exchange at the Foriegn Remittance department
of BANK of AFRICA . In my department, we discovered an
abandoned sum of $20.3 (Twenty million three hundred
thousand us dollas) in an Account that belongs to one
of our foriegn customer who died along with his entire
family in November 1999 in a plane  crash.Since we got
information about his death, we have been expecting
his next of kin to come over and claim his money
because we cannot release it  unless somebody applies
for it as the next of kin or a relation to the
deceased as indicated in our banking guidlines but
unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of
kin relation died alongside with him at the plane
crash leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is
therefore upon this discovery that I and
other officials in my department decided to make this
business proposal to you and release the money to you
as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for
safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is
coming for it and we dont want this money to go into
the Bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The Banking law
and guidline here stipulate that if such money
remained unclaimed after five years, the money will be
transferred into the Bank Treasury as unclaimed
Bill.The request for a foreigner as next of kin in
this business is occasioned by the fact that the
customer was a foreigner and a IVOIREAN cannot stand
as next of kin to foreigner. We are therefore
soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the
next of kin. We have agreed that 20% of this money
will be for you as the beneficiary in respect of the
provision of your Account and services rendered. 75%
would be for me and my collegues while 5% will be for
expencses incured during the cause of the transaction.
On completion of everything, and the money is
transferred to your Account from BANK OF AFRICA . I
and the two other colleagues involved in this
transaction will proceed immediately to your country
for our own share of the money. I expect you to keep
this business strictly confidential and secret as you
may wish to know thatwe are Bank officials. Be rest
assured that this business is 100% risk free on both
side and every arrangement to transfer this money to
the Account you are going to provide have been
concluded provided we maintain the confidentiality and
secrecy involved. Contact me on the above e-mail
address or telephone number.I am looking forward for
your prompt response.

Yours sincerely.

Mr Devce Victor.