question

Hi,

i have a question which you maybe could answering.

i have installed knoppix on my pc and i want to run apt-get so that it
works via a proxy

i want that it update and install the packages via a proxy.

i have googled a lot but i found nothing.

the problem is that i want to run Lotus Notes under knoppix version 3.1

i have installed Notes but when i started it it hangs up.

i think it is because i haven't got a new version of wine.

now i want that apt-get update my wine version and installs it directly,
but it must work via a proxy. i don't know how i must configure it sow it
works how i would that it works.

has anybody a slution?

sorry if it is not correct English, but i'm a dutch boy who can speak and
write a little bit english.

thanks,

Greets,

Guus