urgent please

Dear Sir/ma

I am Mr. John Benett,a Sierra Leonian by
nationality.Presently I am residing in a neighbouring Benin
Republic on exile.

After the war that ravaged my country for a couple
of years, most of us in the military are under very
tight scrutiny and constant oppression, thus necessitating
my flea to Cotonou for safety.

I have certain amount of money to the tune of $15M
(Fifteen Million United States Dollars), in a security and
finance company in Europe with which I wish to
invest in a related area of my interest which is
acquisition of real estate/buying franchise of one
or two products made in your company/country which will
be exported to popular African markets that commands
large demand of such products .

This will be done on your personal advice.
Therefore if you indicate interest to fashion me
with investment advice ,I will be glad to receive your
kind response through e-mail for further
explanation regarding my request.
You can as well reach me with this my alternative email
address(johnbenett@yahoo.com]
PLS THAT YOU WILL FIRST VERIFY THE EXISTENCE AND
ATHENTICITY OF THE FUNDS BEFORE WE PROCEED WITH THE
TRANSACTION PROPER.

Regards and God bless you

Mr.John Benett