Re: Accepted apt 0.7.17 (source all i386)

Quoting Michael Vogt (mvo@debian.org):

> > So, where we formerly had a lot of complete translations, we now have
> > a big collection of 99%-translated files....
>
> Again, sorry for that. I can revert one of the changes, but for the
> other one I think it does not make sense to remove the _() around it
> and make it untranslatable agan. Please let me know what you think.

Well, as it is now rolled in a release, it would be somewhat weird to
revert this.

We'll have less fully translated languages, that's all.

I'll try to run a call for updates. Expect an avalanche of bug reports
with fixed translations...:)