What would you say if I suggest meeting each other?;)

I saw you during tour through resource and became turned on? Yeah, it is absolutely truth that I liked you from the first glance.
Usually I am not writing or calling men first but some stuff happened to me when I saw ur profile.
Oh, my name is Carolina. Tell me about u. How do u spend your free time? What turns you on? Food of which country you like?
Will u write me tomorrow?;)
I gonna be in Internet at 10 pm tomorrow. Wanna talk to you!