RC: unable to initialize frontend:Newt

Sir there are bugs in the packages related to Newt so I am getting frequently the error unable to initialize frontend:Newt.

I have tried to reconfigure debconf by the command dpkg-reconfigure debconf again I am getting the same error.

After fresh installation I have tried to lock the package linnewt0.52 by the command apt-mark hold libnewt0.52 even no use I mean when I issue the command dpkg --configure -a I am getting same error.

Please try to suggest how to delete all the packages related to Newt and their dependencies from local repositories if not suggest atleast how to remove libnewt0.52 from local repositories.

Regards,
Rupesh.