Google Summer Of Code

Good Afternoon Michael Vogt,

My name is Ruben Borrega, I am 26 years old and I study at the University of Évora. I am in my final year of Computer Science BSc. In my university we focus on opensource projects and Linux OS's, I can say I am very familiar with Debian and Debian Based Linux Distributions.

 I am contacting you Sir because I am interested in applying for Google Summer Of Code 2016 for one of your ideas, the APT<-> Communication rework to be more specific. I would like to make a proposition for that project and, if it is possible, I would like to know how to apply according to your standards and guidance about how I can more useful for the project.

I expect to grow as a Computer Scientist and as a Debian User with this project, with my knowledge of APT & dpkg and C++ I can be of good use for this project.

Which questions should I include in my proposal that are crucial for you?

Best Regards

Ruben Borrega