Close bugs; don't send patches, send merge requests

Hi folks,

just a quick reminder that we have a ton of bugs, about 800 now;
so if you see a bug that looks like it's not relevant anymore, don't
think twice - just close it. We cannot do any reasonable triage on
these bugs. If a new bug comes in and is not answered in a few hours
/days, chances are it won't ever be.

I noticed there are a few patches in the BTS. Some may be completely
lost in the noise, as they're not tagged; in any case, resubmitting
them as merge requests in Salsa should give them attention. Feel free
to ask submitters to resubmit via salsa, or do it for them.

Anyone can do these tasks, especially the closing bug one, so if you're
looking to contribute, that'd be a good way to do so :)

Thanks!
ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en