Compilation issues with libapt-pkg-dev under clang-10

Good morning,

I wrapped the APT library in a package RcppAPT to potentially unify package
search between a Debian (or alike) system -- and a downstream language repo,
in this case the R system (and I also maintain r-base for us).

Now, the maintainers of the key R repo are fairly forward-looking in terms
out checking builds under recent toolchain changes, and came knocking at my
door because my package no longer builds under 'testing' (once clang++-10 is
selected).  I can confirm that.

A view of the errors is available via the CRAN report log:
https://www.r-project.org/nosvn/R.check/r-devel-linux-x86_64-debian-clang/RcppAPT-00install.html

(That uses the development sources of R, which is immaterial for the question
at hand, and clang++-10, and my package bombs.)

The compiler errors are at the edge of, or beyond of my C++ pay grade. I was
unable to make it happy about `nullptr_t` by namespace aliasing and alike.

Can you guys confirm the issue and advise on a fix?

Happy to resend this as a bug report. I checked open ones and saw nothing similar.

Best,  Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org